Reminiscent of a time past when only the finest materials were used in manufacturing work clothing for rugged use, this jacket is inspired by the hardwearing leathers worn by workers who built oil and gas drilling sites in West Texas, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Alaska during the 1930s and 1940s. This jacket has a luxuriously supple feel with a special vintage look you will only find at Cockpit USA. The straight bottom and cuff cut of the jacket make it an easy to wear piece for any occasion with an added roughneck, vintage twist!
• Crafted from specifically selected premium goatskin
• Lined with a russet brown cotton blend
• Two front flap snap pockets
• Concealed side entry pockets
• Three inside pockets
• Adjustable belted straps at the waist
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in brown
• Proudly made in the USA.